Your access to the TransCare Community Support Services (TransCare) site at www.tcare.ca (the "site") constitutes your acceptance of the following provisions:
- This site is a Canadian site, and its content is for a Canadian audience.
- The information on this site is for educational purposes only and does not provide medical advice. Online resources are not a substitute for a health care professional. You assume full responsibility for the use of the information.
- Certain portions of the information on this site may have been contributed by other persons and should not be assumed to have been reviewed or endorsed by TransCare. We do not guarantee or warranty the quality, accuracy, appropriateness or suitability of the information on this site.
- Reference to or mention of specific products, processes or services on this site do not constitute or imply a recommendation or endorsement by TransCare.
- Links provided on this site to other sites are provided as a reference to help you identify and locate other Internet resources that may be of interest. We do not assume responsibility for the accuracy or appropriateness of the information contained at, or endorse the viewpoints expressed at such other sites.
- All information on the site is copyrighted by TransCare or other contributors. Users of the site are granted a limited license to use (display or print) the information for personal non-commercial use only, provided the information is not modified and all copyright and other proprietary notices are retained. None of the information may be otherwise reproduced, republished or re-disseminated in any manner or form without the prior written consent of an authorized representative of TransCare.
- The laws in effect in the Province of Ontario shall govern your use of this website and any dispute or claim based on your use of the site or the information. You agree that any action or proceeding related to your use of the site shall only be brought by you in the courts of the Province of Ontario.